Anna DeOcampo, MD
Dr. Anna De Ocampo started at the Melmed Center in 2006. Prior to joining the Melmed Center, she had 5 years of clinical practice experience at Greenville Hospital Medical Center where she had teaching responsibilities as Assistant Professor for USC-School of Medicine. Dr. De Ocampo has an interest in evaluating and treating children and adolescents with ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, anxiety, OCD, developmental delays, learning, emotional and behavioral challenges. Her dedication and compassion for children and their families is one of her true assets.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)-Mercy Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)-Mercy Hospital (1998-1999)
- Medical University of South Carolina (1999-2001)
- Greenville Hospital University Medical Center/Associate Professor USC School of Medicine (2001-2006)
- Phoenix Top Doctor (2014 ,2017, 2018, 2020, 2021)
- Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Member/Fellow (AAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member (SDBP) Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Dr. De Ocampo enjoys spending time with her family and friends, practicing yoga, going to the beach, and traveling.