Shabana Jessani, MD
Dr. Jessani is a developmental and behavioral pediatrician working with children with special needs and their families. She diagnoses and provides resources and assistance for the whole family to improve quality of life and enhance skills. Dr Jessani specializes in Autism, ADHD, academic challenges, along with other neuroatypicalities. She also enjoys public speaking and has been a guest speaker for special needs internationally.
Resident Physician: Department of Pediatrics
- Meimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Columbus Hospital Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Northwestern University – The Feinberg School of Medicine, Evanston, IL
- Sindh Medical College: Jinnah Post-graduate Medical Center, Karachi, Pakistan
- Board Certified General Pediatrics – American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)
Dr. Jessani enjoys reading.